Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Sale!




   Hello girls! I wanted to share with you all a great sale that is going on this Memorial Day weekend at Deborah and Co.  Everything in their store is 15% off when you use the code: MEMORIALDAY and they are offering free shipping within the United States on orders of $100.00 or more. The sale runs from May 24-27, and is a great opportunity to supplement your summer wardrobe with some modest, high-quality clothes! 

   Here is a sample of some of their adorable skirts, shirts and accessories: 


This is their sweet Blossom Top, in Coral. It is also 
available in Summer Green, and Patriot Blue.



Here is their adorable Belle Skirt.




 This is a pair of their super cute Rowan Earrings.
(They also have several other styles of earrings!)


  Hope to see you at the sale!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love those earrings! I wish I had seen this before now!
    I just love your blog layout--it's gorgeous! :)

    Rebecca Gregoire
    http://lifeasadare.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really love reading each and every one of them. However I will not post comments that are rude, profane, or that are simply an angry rant. Also, I will allow comments that disagree with me or another commenter, if they are respectful, well thought-out, and are backed by a kind heart. If you have a question on any other sort of comment please use Philippians 4:8 as a guide.